Comment on page
Save and Reuse Screens
Streamline your workflow and maximize your efficiency across diverse projects with the Thunkable save screen feature, which allows you to save a screen from one app project and reuse it in another app project!
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to streamline your workflow and maximize your efficiency across diverse projects by saving a screen from one app project and reusing it in another!
- 1.Select the screen in the Designer.
- 2.Click the vertical ellipsis at the top of the screen's properties pane.
- 3.Click Save Screen.
- 4.Give your screen a descriptive name.
- 5.Click Save.
- 1.Open the project in which you'd like to add the saved screen.
- 2.Click the upside-down arrow at the top of the Designer's component tree.
- 3.Click Add From Saved Screens.
- 4.Select the screen you want to add.
- 5.Click Copy.
When a saved screen is added to a new project, you may notice some errors in the blocks that you’ll need to address. This is because the app you have added the screen to doesn’t necessarily have the same features. For example, the blocks may navigate the user to a screen that doesn’t exist in the new app. Another example of an error that would need to be addressed is if the screen had a data viewer, but the data source wasn’t connected to this project.
- 1.Navigate to your Projects Page.
- 2.Click My Screens in the upper left.
- 3.On you My Screens page you can view your screens, rename them, and delete screens you no longer need.