Navigate to different screens using a clickable drawer that slides out from the side.
To add a navigator to your app, you will need to drag the navigator component into your component tree, and then drag a screen on top of the navigator component.
To name your drawers, click on each screen and navigate to the Drawer label on the bottom right corner of the properties section.
You have many options for styling your Drawer Navigator, such as changing the background color or tint color. Here are the different options for customization:
- Drawer Width: Width of the Drawer in pixels
- Drawer Position: Position Drawer swipes out from: left or right
- Active Tint Color: Tint color for selected drawer.
- Active Background Color: Background color for selected drawer.
- Inactive Tint Color: Text color for unselected drawers.
- Inactive Background Color: Background color for unselected drawer.